Moving by bike
Getting across two continents with the only footprint being those of our tires – Ride on!
Cycling is one of the only ways that can allow a human to achieve this feat. As developed economies spend billions on R&D for emission free cars we have one method right under our noses!
A few reasons why we love riding our bikes to work:
- You get the best park in the city and its free
- You don’t pay for fuel
- You get exercise which helps us burn that unnecessary fuel we eat
- Its faster – I live with 10km of the city and I save about 20 minutes beating that peak hour traffic and I help my follow citizens by keeping another car off the road
- If by chance you indulge in a few beers you can still get home
- It’s fun
- Its gets you from A to B emission free everytime
So those excuses like “it’s too hot, it’s too cold, it’s too far and I don’t look cool” is crazy talk. We understand there are situations unfortunately that the bike can’t cater for but humans are creatures of habit and for a lot of us our habit is the car.
You know what it is, do it. Want to hear a story about recycling? Check out a documentary called Waste Land.